* Deal vaults Geely to prominence among China automakers * Ford has said sale expected to be completed in Q3 * Volvo last member from Ford's premier auto group DETROIT, July 28 (Reuters) - China's Geely could complete its landmark purchase of the Swedish car brand Volvo from Ford Motor Co as soon as next week, a source familiar with knowledge of the matter said. The purchase of Volvo by Geely, the world's 27th largest automaker, represents the biggest acquisition of a brand from an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely may complete Volvo purchase next week-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642