STOCKHOLM, Aug 29 (Reuters) - China's Geely Automotive has submitted the only concrete bid so far for Ford Motor-owned carmaker Volvo Car Corporation, a business daily reported on Saturday, citing an undisclosed source. The U.S. carmaker put money-losing Volvo Cars up for sale in December last year as it looked to cut costs and raise cash in the face of plunging industry-wide auto sales. The firm said in July it was in discussions with a number of parties on the car maker. An ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely only concrete Volvo Cars bidder so far -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.