* BAIC, Geely, Western group among suitors - source * Ford hopes local investor group may join fray - source * Ford says discussions continue, process will take time By Quentin Webb LONDON, June 30 (Reuters) - China's Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Corp (BAIC), rival Geely, and at least one "Western industrial group" remain interested in Ford Motor Co's Volvo car unit, a person close to the situation said on Tuesday. Geely, which has already visited Volvo in Sweden, plans to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely, others still eye Volvo cars takeover-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642