SHANGHAI, Feb 25 (Reuters) - The parent company of Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd said on Thursday it plans to buy Chinese special vehicle maker Zhejiang Zhongyu Automobile Co as it moves to expand its product portfolio. It gave no financial details of the deal. Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, which is close to a deal to buy Ford Motor Co's Volvo cars unit [ID:nTOE60P02U], said it would use Zhongyu's existing facilities and technology to develop its own premium passenger cars, multi-purpose ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely says to buy Chinese special vehicle maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642