HONG KONG, July 26 (Reuters) - Chinese car maker Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd. said on Wednesday it would invest a further US$92 million in two mainland car joint ventures to develop new models, expand production facilities and buy machinery. Geely said in a statement that registered capital of Zhejiang Geely Automobile Co. Ltd. would be increased to US$231.01 million from US$82.80 million, and it would contribute US$69.38 million. Geely has a 46.81 percent stake in the venture. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely says to invest $92 mln in China JVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.