HONG KONG, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Chinese carmaker Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd said on Monday that it will raise its holding in five key operating subsidiaries to 99 percent from 91 percent for about 817 million yuan ($128.16 million) to improve group profitability. The subsidiaries are Zhejiang Jirun Automobile Co Ltd, Shanghai Maple Guorun Automobile Co Ltd, Zhejiang Kingkong Automobile Co Ltd, Zhejiang Ruhoo Automobile Co Ltd and Hunan Geely Automobile Components Co Ltd. For statement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely says to lift stake in 5 key units for $128 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642