HONG KONG, May 27 (Reuters) - Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd said on Thursday it would increase its investment in Chinese car making joint ventures with Geely Group. "The suspension is related to the increase of investments in Geely car making ventures," a spokeswoman at Geely Automobile told Reuters. Trading in the shares of Geely Automobile was suspended in the afternoon, the Hong Kong stock exchange said. But it did not give any reasons. The chairman of privately-held Chinese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely says to raise investment in Geely car plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642