SHANGHAI, June 25 (Reuters) - Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, which is buying Ford Motor's Volvo car unit, aims to sell 150,000 Volvo cars in China annually by 2015, the Shanghai Securities News said on Friday. Zhejiang Geely, parent of Geely Automobile Holdings , which aims to take over the Swedish premier brand in the third quarter, plans to make the Volvo XC60 sport utility vehicle in China later this year, followed by Volvo S60 in 2011, the newspaper said, citing sources. Zhejiang ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely to sell 150,000 Volvo cars in China by 2015-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.