HONG KONG, May 28 (Reuters) - Geely Automobile Holdings , which bought Britain's Manganese Bronze in 2006, plans to sell the firm's iconic London taxicabs in China in 2008 at less than half its current cost, and begin exporting the vehicle to Asia and elsewhere soon after. Ambitious Geely, which makes no secret of its eventual plans to expand globally using some of its home country's cheapest-made cars, may start exports with Hong Kong -- bringing a common London sight to the former ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely to sell London taxis in China, HK in 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.