* Deal involves $1.8 bln for takeover, $900 mln in capital * Mixture of Chinese and overseas funding sources * Takeover is a "game changer" - source By Michael Flaherty and Quentin Webb HONG KONG/LONDON, March 29 (Reuters) - China's Zhejiang Geely Holding Group has lined up total financing of $2.7 billion to back its purchase of Ford Motor's Volvo car unit, sources said on Monday. The extra $900 million above the reported purchase price will allow the Chinese auto maker to grow its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely-Volvo deal financing totals $2.7 bln-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642