HONG KONG, April 28 (Reuters) - Chinese car maker Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd. said on Thursday its 2004 net profit rose 47 percent as it stepped up investment in the world's fastest growing auto market. Geely, which makes low-priced vehicles under its own brand through associates, achieved only 73 percent of its revised sales target last year as growth skidded in the Chinese car market. It posted worse-than-expected net profit of HK$84 million (US$10.77 million) for the year to Dec. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely yr net up 47 pct, tapping China car mkt growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642