NEW YORK, Nov 20 (Reuters) - GenCorp Inc. on Thursday said it plans to close Snappon SA, a company located in Chartres, one of three GDX Automotive manufacturing facilities in France, due to declining sales volumes with French automobile manufacturers. The Chartres facility makes automotive sealing systems and about 260 employees are expected to be affected by the plant closure, GenCorp said. The company said it expects related costs to result in a net charge to earnings in the second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GenCorp to close a GDX Automotive plant in France" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.