CHICAGO, June 26 (Reuters) - GenCorp Inc. , which makes components and systems for the automotive and aerospace industries, said on Thursday its second-quarter earnings rose on improved results at its GDX Automotive and Fine Chemicals segments. The Sacramento, California-based company reported profit of of $10 million, or 21 cents a share, up from $6 million, or 14 cents a year earlier. Sales rose 4 percent to $315 million. GenCorp also also forecast third-quarter results of 4 cents to 6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GenCorp second-quarter earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642