June 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp is close to a deal with Belgium-based RHJ International to sell a stake in Opel, and a memorandum could be signed within days, the Financial Times reported citing a person close to the sale process. RHJ International had improved its earlier bid and GM was "taking it very seriously" said a person close to the sale process on Monday, the paper added. According to the paper, RHJ's new offer was said by this person to have taken more account of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"General Motors close to Opel deal with RHJ - FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.