NEW YORK, June 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. and its finance unit GMAC on Thursday launched the dollar-denominated portion of a jumbo bond sale, setting yields at the tight end of earlier price guidance, market sources said. General Motors plans to sell $1 billion of 10-year notes yielding 375 basis points more than Treasuries, compared with an expected range of 375 to 380 basis points. It is also expected to sell $1 billion of 20-year bonds yielding 383 basis points more than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"General Motors, GMAC launch $6 bln bond sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.