SHANGHAI, June 23 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp , the world's largest car maker, said on Wednesday sales from its Chinese ventures rose 69.7 percent in May from the year-earlier period to 41,965 vehicles. Sales rose 58.6 percent in the January-to-May period, year-on-year, to 219,888 vehicles, it said in an e-mail to Reuters. Those figures included sales of all types of vehicles, from cars to trucks.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"General Motors' May China sales up 70 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.