MUMBAI, Nov 29 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp said on Thursday it had opened a design centre in India, one of the world's fastest-growing car markets, to support its global operations. The GM India Design Studio in Bangalore will study local product design requirements, as well as contribute to mid-cycle enhancement of its global models and advanced design of future products, GM said in a statement. "This is an important step in GM's growth in this crucial market," GM India President ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"General Motors opens design centre in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642