NEW YORK, Aug 21 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp.'s finance arm plans to sell $2 billion of five- and 10-year notes, an official for co-lead manager Banc of America Securities LLC said on Wednesday. The sale, by General Motors Acceptance Corp., is expected on Thursday, people familiar with the sale said. A sale would follow a six-session corporate bond rally, as investors seeking alternatives to low-yielding Treasuries snap up bonds from companies eager to raise cash at low yields. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"General Motors unit to sell $2 bln notes Thursday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.