Nov 30 (Reuters) - Chemical products company GenTek Inc. said on Wednesday it agreed to sell its Canadian NOMA CableTech business to Georgia-based Southwire Co. for about $33 million. GenTek said the cash proceeds from the sale, expected to close early in the first quarter of 2006, would be used to further reduce the company's long-term debt and fund working capital needs. (Reporting by Sowjanya Kashyap in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GenTek to sell NOMA CableTech business for about $33 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.