Sept 22 (Reuters) - GenTek Inc. on Friday said it is in talks to sell its Noma wire and cable assembly business to Electrical Components International Holdings Co. The proposed sale does not include the Noma CableTech business located in Mineral Wells, Texas, the company said in a statement. Noma, which has manufacturing facilities in Mexico, Canada and India, makes wire and cable assemblies and other electronic products. (Reporting by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GenTek in talks to sell Noma wire and cable assembly business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.