CHICAGO, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Genuine Parts Co. , a distributor of automotive and industrial replacement parts, on Tuesday said quarterly earnings rose 13.2 percent, supported by strength in its industrial products segment. Net income rose to $109 million, or 63 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $96.3 million, or 55 cents per share, a year earlier. Sales rose 6.9 percent to $2.41 billion, the Atlanta-based company said. Analysts on average expected Genuine Parts to earn 62 cents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Genuine Parts quarterly earnings rise 13 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642