CHICAGO, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Genuine Parts Co. , an automotive and industrial parts distributor, said on Tuesday that it expects earnings per share and sales growth in 2006. Genuine Parts expects earnings per share of $2.65 to $2.75 for 2006, with revenue growth of 6 percent to 8 percent, Chief Executive Tom Gallagher told analysts in a conference call. Earlier on Tuesday, Genuine Parts reported earnings per share of $2.50 for 2005, with revenue of $9.78 billion. Analysts on average ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Genuine Parts sees earnings, sales growth in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642