ZURICH, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Swiss engineeering group Georg Fischer AG said on Tuesday its net loss widened to 147 million Swiss francs ($116.9 million) in 2003, hurt by 192 million frances in one-off charges. It proposed omitting a dividend. Analysts polled by Reuters had expected the net loss to widen to some 141 million francs from 20 million in 2002. The company had said in October it expected to lose more than 100 million francs amid an economic downturn that forced job cuts. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Georg Fischer net loss widens, to skip dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.