* Says Q1 sales down 38 pct to $42 mln * Sees recovery in 2010 * Aims for 8 pct EBIT margin by 2012 ZURICH, May 28 (Reuters) - Swiss car parts supplier and engineering group Georg Fischer said on Thursday it was slashing its workforce by 16 percent after it forecast revenues would slump by a third in 2009. The company, which employs more than 14,000 staff globally, said it would cut 2,300 jobs by 2010, when it sees a recovery. "Although it expects the market to recover gradually, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Georg Fisher cuts 2,300 jobs, sees drop in sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642