FRANKFURT, June 23 (Reuters) - German autos industry association VDA said on Monday it was sticking to its forecasts for Europe's biggest car market for this year and still expected roughly flat demand this year. VDA expects about 3.25 million new car registrations this year in Germany, broadly stable compared to last year, helped by stronger demand in the second half. At a press conference, VDA also said it expected domestic production of five million vehicles this year and exports of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German auto assn VDA holds 2003 car sales forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642