* Police not investigating kidnapping * Gemballa company renowned for Porsche conversions JOHANNESBURG, Feb 23 (Reuters) - South African police are investigating the disappearance of a German auto executive who went missing three weeks ago while on a business trip to the country. Uwe Gemballa, who is internationally recognised for his Porsche conversions, was apparently in South Africa to consider opening a dealership in Johannesburg. "South African police are working with German ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German auto executive missing in South Africa" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642