LONDON, April 29 (Reuters) - German automotive firm Schefenacker sold a 155 million euro ($200.3 million) loan to hedge fund investors on Friday, the latest in a growing trend in the financing of high-risk Germany debt, one of the funds told Reuters. The company's arranging bank, Citigroup , had intended to sell the loan to German banks but found a lack of interest and had to fall back on hedge fund investors, the fund source said. Analysts say tougher German and European banking ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German auto firm sells loan to hedge funds-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.