STUTTGART, Germany, Dec 15 (Reuters) - Booming commercial vehicle and construction equipment sectors will help ZF Friedrichshafen boost 2005 sales 7 percent to 10.75 billion euros ($12.93 billion), the German automotive parts supplier said on Thursday. That would top the 10.6-billion-euro target the company set in September after strong demand for its drivetrain and chassis products prompted it to raise its orginal forecast for 5 percent sales growth this year. ZF was the world's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German auto supplier ZF to beat 2005 sales target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642