* See mergers and acquisitions as likely * Do not see double-dip recession FRANKFURT, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Germany's auto and technology sectors are likely to boost growth in the wider market over the next year, helped by prospective takeover activity and exposure to emerging markets, a national banks' association said. Consumer demand spurred by new communication technologies will also help Europe's largest economy prosper over the next year, according to a study by the Association of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German auto, tech sectors seen boosting DAX - VOEB" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.