By Michael Hogan HAMBURG, Aug 18 (Reuters) - German demand for biodiesel fuel made from rapeseed is rising as soaring oil prices make vehicle operators seek alternatives, Germany's biodiesel industry association said on Thursday. "Biodiesel demand has significantly increased in the past few months as oil prices rose so high," said Karin Retzlaff, of the association of German biodiesel producers VDB. There are no official sales statistics. "We have the impression sales are growing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German biodiesel sales strong as oil prices rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.