FRANKFURT, Jan 30 (Reuters) - German auto industry association VDA confirmed at its annual news conference on Thursday it expected 3.25 million new car registrations in Germany in 2003, a rise of just one percent from last year. VDA President Bernd Gottschalk told Reuters in an interview in December stagnant demand at home and a contraction in the world's biggest auto market, the United States, would mean another tough year for German carmakers in 2003. He said then the VDA expected new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German car registrations to rise one pct in '03-VDA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642