FRANKFURT, May 22 (Reuters) - German carmakers expanded their share of the still-booming Chinese market by 4 percentage points to 16 percent after more than doubling sales to over 200,000 vehicles so far this year, VDA said on Monday. The German automotive industry association added in a statement that its member firms have built 2.7 million cars in China in the last five years, a third of the Asian country's entire production. The German car industry employs more than 80,000 workers in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German carmakers expand share of Chinese market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642