BERLIN, July 31 (Reuters) - Germany's cartel office said on Wednesday it was not yet ready to approve a multi-billion euro contract, awarded last month to a consortium led by Deutsche Telekom, to build and run a new electronic road toll system. The German Transport Ministry awarded the contract to Deutsche Telekom , DaimlerChrysler AG and French road operator Cofiroute, a unit of construction firm Vinci SA , late last month. But the rival bidder, Ages Mautsysteme, which comprises ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German cartel office not ready to approve road toll" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642