BERLIN, Feb 28 (Reuters) - German Economy Minister Rainer Bruederle wants to discuss the ownership structure of aerospace firm EADS with his French counterpart Christine Lagarde, he was cited as saying in a German daily on Monday. German carmaker Daimler has said it may sell some or all of its 15 percent holding in EADS, potentially upsetting the balance of power between France and Germany that underpins its ownership structure. Bruederle said he would discuss this issue with Lagarde, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German EconMin to discuss EADS with French counterpart" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.