BERLIN, June 22 (Reuters) - German Economy Minister Philipp Roesler will soon meet with all relevant parties involved in Daimler's planned sale of a stake in European aerospace group EADS , a source at the ministry said on Wednesday. Although Daimler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche told Reuters on Tuesday that he would like clarity from the government on the issue, the source said Roesler felt he was under no time pressure. [ID:nWEB6511] (Reporting by Gernot Heller)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German EconMin to meet EADS, Daimler on stake sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.