BERLIN, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Germany's Economy Ministry said on Thursday it did not support a draft law proposed by the Justice Ministry that would safeguard strong labour and state influence at Europe's biggest carmaker Volkswagen . "We cannot agree to the draft in its current form," said a spokeswoman for the ministry, declining to give any reason. (Reporting by Gernot Heller)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German Economy Ministry opposes draft VW law" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.