BERLIN, March 29 (Reuters) - German engineering orders fell by 16 percent in real terms in February from the previous year, engineering industry association VDMA said on Thursday. In the December-February period orders fell 11 percent from a year ago. CHANGE FEB Overall -16 pct y/y Of which Germany -12 pct y/y Foreign -18 pct y/y DEC-FEB Overall -11 pct y/y Of which German -7 pct y/y Foreign -12 pct y/y (Reporting by Madeline Chambers)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German engineering orders down 16 pct in Feb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.