BERLIN, May 28 (Reuters) - German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier aims to speak personally to U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on questions relating to the Opel unit of U.S. carmaker General Motors , he said on Thursday. (Reporting by Thorsten Severin)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German Foreign Min wants to talk to Clinton on Opel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.