FRANKFURT, June 21 (Reuters) - Executives from 50 German and French companies including Deutsche Bank , ThyssenKrupp , Lafarge and Michelin launched ads in German and French papers appealing for politicians to save the euro. Ads with a headline "The euro is necessary", signed by executives from a Franco-German commercial lobby group, say a return to a stable euro "will cost billions of euros, but the European Union and our common currency are worth the effort." In the ad, which was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German, French executives appeal to save euro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642