BERLIN, May 22 (Reuters) - The German government has agreed a revised law that would maintain the state of Lower Saxony's blocking minority at carmaker Volkswagen , a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Thursday. Lower Saxony, VW's second-largest shareholder, would keep its blocking minority on important decisions, according to the the source, who asked not to be identified by name. The new law is due to be approved in cabinet next week, the source added. (Reporting by Gernot ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German govt agrees revised Volkswagen law-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642