BERLIN, Feb 25 (Reuters) - New government subsidies for people that turn in their old cars for new ones could boost German auto sales to about 3 million this year, the head of the VDA car industry association said on Wednesday. "I think with these new measures there is a chance that we can get to about 3 million," VDA President Matthias Wissmann told reporters. In December, the association said it expected new registrations of passenger cars in Germany to fall to about 2.9 million this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German govt measures to boost car sales-VDA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.