BERLIN, May 22 (Reuters) - The German government's revised law that maintains Lower Saxony's blocking minority in carmaker Volkswagen is line with European law, a Justice Ministry spokesman said on Thursday. "We believe our draft law is compatible with European law," the spokesman said. A European Commission spokesman said earlier the EU executive still expects Germany to scrap Lower Saxony's blocking minority as required by an EU court ruling. (Reporting by Gernot Heller, writing by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German govt new VW law in line with EU law-ministry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642