BERLIN, Aug 25 (Reuters) - The management of General Motors [GM.UL] is still interested in finding an investor for its European unit Opel, and talks over the carmaker's fate will continue, a German government source said on Tuesday. (Reporting by Gernot Heller, writing by Brian Rohan)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German govt source says GM still wants Opel investor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.