BERLIN, Jan 29 (Reuters) - German engineering union IG Metall called on 51,000 workers to stage brief walkouts on Friday in a bid to increase pressure on employers in a row over pay and working hours. IG Metall said on Thursday it had called on workers in 76 different companies across Germany to stage walkouts of up to three hours. It said Friday's action would affect carmaker Audi and auto components group Kolbenschmidt Pierburg . The union said about 6,000 workers had already taken ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German IG Metall to step up walkouts on Friday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.