By Noah Barkin BERLIN, Aug 27 (Reuters) - German industry groups have stepped up their warnings about isolating Russia in a sign of mounting concern that Moscow's diplomatic showdown with the West over Georgia could damage business relations. Germany's economic ties with Russia are among the closest in the world. Its exports to Russia rose by 23 percent to 15.8 billion euros in the first half of 2008, the largest increase among Germany's major trading partners, and about 4,600 German ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German industry fears anti-Russia backlash by West" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.