* German companies including Volkswagen launched Dim Sum bonds * European investors snapped up offerings in Hong Kong * Opening up of renminbi market seen as chance for Frankfurt By Andreas Kröner FRANKFURT, April 30 (Reuters) - China's importance as an export market for Germany will help whet investor appetite for renminbi-denominated debt in Europe and could open the door for Frankfurt to take on London in the trading of so-called Dim Sum bonds, bankers and executives said. A raft of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German industry seen as catalyst for Dim Sum bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642