By Jui Chakravorty CHICAGO, June 28 (Reuters) - German and Japanese auto makers dominated an influential survey of U.S. customer satisfaction released on Wednesday, while only two American brands ranked in the top 10. Porsche AG had the most highly prized cars, according to the survey by market research firm J.D. Power and Associates, followed by BMW AG and Mercedes Benz. The next highest ranked were Lexus and Infiniti, the luxury brands of Toyota Motor Corp. and Nissan Motor Co. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German, Japanese car brands top satisfaction survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.