By Nick Antonovics BERLIN, July 31 (Reuters) - The head of a committee devising German labour market reforms on Wednesday reiterated the aim of slashing unemployment, plans for which may be German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder's last chance to win re-election in September. "We are sticking to the idea that in three years we want two million less unemployed," Peter Hartz, personnel director at car maker Volkswagen AG , and head of the so-called Hartz Commission told a news conference after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German labour reformer restates aim to cut jobless" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.