BRUSSELS, May 29 (Reuters) - Germany assured other European governments on Friday that its proposed 1.5 billion euro ($2.1 billion) bridge financing for GM unit Opel would benefit all its European plants, a Belgian minister said. "It is clear, stated by the Germans, that the bridge loan will be fed toward all existing plants, and not just to the German plants," Belgian Economy Minister Vincent Van Quickenborne told reporters after discussions in Brussels. Belgium had raised concerns this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German loan would aid all Opel plants - Belgian min" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.