FRANKFURT, Aug 30 (Reuters) - MAN is to conduct exclusive talks with Chinese diesel engine maker Weichai on a strategic cooperation to jointly build and market trucks, truck engines, components and large marine engines, MAN said in a statement on Thursday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German MAN in cooperation talks with China's Weichai" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.